Saturday, January 7, 2012

It's been a very long time since I've blogged. Since no one has read any of them, I don't feel so guilty. It's like my own personal venting space....just out there. Somewhere. Today is Saturday, January 7th. In two days I will have my surgery (ladyparts) and I'm very melancholy about it. I've had about two months to go over every scenario that could happen in my head, and I've gone about planning what would happen if I were not to make it through the surgery. Melancholy, right? So many women have had the same surgery and come through relatively unscathed - why should I be any different? Again - too much time. My husband and I had a pretty good row this morning, which is very unusual for me, as I don't like to argue, but I just felt the need to say what was on my mind. For once. Hopefully the rest of my weekend will be better than this morning. I would hate to start the surgery in less than a hopeful mood. Wish me luck! I'll be back after the surgery, assuming all goes well. Perhaps - no, scratch that- definitely with a better attitude.
Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment