Sunday, January 15, 2012

Blue Sunday



So today, I'm feeling a little blue. Not sad, really - just not happy. Trying to figure it out will probably drive me a little nuts - but it's worth a shot. Tired already of watching television, sitting in one place all day and taking pain pills. My almost DIL came over yesterday and helped out (a little), which makes me feel like an invalid. Healthwise, I guess I'm alright. The incision looks to be healing fine (great reality check looking that over....) I still have absolutely no stomach muscle- if it kills me I will have control over the roll that sits on my thighs right now - gravity is certainly not my friend today! No plans for today, really - I think I might attempt just a little housework in the kitchen....later. Right now, my chair is calling me (again) Hope to have a more uplifting update later on today.....

1 comment: