Monday, June 28, 2010


Rain, rain go away.....it's a monsoon outside! Woke up during the night to the sound of thunder and pouring rain - fell back asleep, tho. When I finally woke up this morning there was a pond - no - small lake in my front yard! We really must do something about that dip (crater?) in the front yard.

The chicken coop is under water near the gate - luckily I put fresh hay inside of the coop so that the girls (and the one randy rooster) nice and dry and comfy. The boys unfortunately will be mad at me for quite some time, as they are still in their temporary shelter - there's something about two-by-fours, a large tarp and two old shed doors that a house don't make! Didn't see them today - Fran took care of them. Hopefully they will forgive me in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment